- To Make Roti
- To Make Vegetable Stuffing
Veg Frankie / Veg Kathi Roll / Veg wrap : Its a very simple and tasty veg wrap recipe which makes a complete healthy meal for your kids . In this recipe,i made the rotis with a combination of All purpose flour / Maida and wheat flour . you can make this only wheat flour for a healthy option and always try to use your left over chapathis / roti’s to make frankie,so you can make super easy.Its a best lunch box treat for your kids.Do try this and share your feedback:)
- To Make dough: In a Bowl, Add All purpose flour/ Maida, Wheat flour, Salt and Oil.Add water gradually and knead it to a soft and smooth dough.Cover it and rest it for 30 minutes.
- To prepare Veg stuffing:In a pan, heat some oil and add Chopped garlic and green chillies. Saute it for few minutes.
- To that Add sliced Onion, julienne Cut carrots, thinly sliced green bell pepper, Shredded Cabbage and chopped Beans.Saute for a minute or two.
- Add required salt, ground black pepper, Soy sauce, Chilli sauce and tomato sauce. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Garnish it with chopped spring onions and Keep it aside to cool down
- To make Frankie: After 30 minutes,Take a small portion of dough and start to roll in to a thin sheet roti.
- Heat a dosa pan and grease it with some oil. Cook the roti’s on both sides until you see a nice golden spots.Cook it on low heat otherwise the roti get hard.
- Take a roti, Spread some tomato ketchup.
- Place the vegetable stuffing on the center of the roti and start to roll tightly from one end.
- After rolling, Cut into halves.Serve it with Tomato ketchup or Mayonnaise.
- Delicious Vegetable Frankie / Vegetable Kathi roll is ready to be served.Enjoyy!!!!