- For Veg Balls
- For Manchurian Sauce
Cuisine: Indo-Chinese Cooking time: 30 mins Serving: 4 people
Veg Manchurian – Dry is an excellent starter dish in a sweet,spicy and tangy sauce and its very easy to make.The Only Time taking process is finely chopping / Grating the vegetables.I have grated in a mini food chopper,so it was very easy to finely chop the vegetables.
It is a dry version of veg manchurian.If you want gravy ,you can add corn flour water(1 tbsp corn flour + 1 cup water ) after adding sauces and simmer until you get a desired consistency of gravy and continue the process.
- In a food chopper,finely chop the carrots,beans,capsicum ,cauliflower and cabbage.
- In a large bowl,add the chopped vegetables,corn flour,all purpose flour,pepper powder and required salt.Mix everything together.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and roll it to small balls.Make all veggie balls and keep aside
- Fry the balls in the hot oil.The Oil should be in medium heat.If it is less,the balls will absorb more oil and if it is too hot,the balls will browned outside and uncooked inside
- To make sauce : In a pan,add oil and then add chopped garlic and saute for a minute.
- To that add White part of spring onion,Onions ,Capsicum and saute
- Add the sauces – Tomato sauce,chilli sauce and soy sauce.Mix well.
- Add little salt and black pepper.Dont add more salt ,the sauces will contain salt in it
- Add the fried veg balls and stir well until the sauce coats the veg balls evenly
- Finely Garnish it with Spring Onion Greens.
- Serve the veg manchurian hot as a starter snack.