- To grind
- To temper
Vegetable Korma / Vegetable Kurma is a awesome Side Dish Recipe for Chapathi / Porata / Paratha. I am a huge fan of saravana bhavan veg kurma and this Kurma / Korma tastes the same.So do try this flavorful kuruma and serve hot with rotis /puris or with parotta’s
- Take coconut , Roasted Gram dal(pottukadalai) , Fennel Seeds , Poppy seeds , Cashewnuts in a blender and grind it to a fine paste and keep aside.
- In a pan , Cook Carrots , Potatoes , Green beans , Green Peas by adding required water and salt.Keep it aside.
- In a pan,add oil and temper it with Bayleaves,Cinnamon , Cloves , Star Anise , Mace and Cardamom .
- Add chopped onions and saute it until it becomes light brown color.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute until the raw smell goes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute until it becomes mushy.
- Add the coconut masala and add the spices chilli powder , turmeric powder and garam masala and saute it well for few minutes until the raw smell goes.
- Add the cooked vegetables along with the water.Add Required water and salt and allow it to boil for few minutes.
- Finally Sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- Serve hot with roti’s or parathas . Tasty Hotel Style Kurma / Korma is ready.
- If you want a white color,skip adding red chilli powder,turmeric powder ,coriander powder .Instead for spiceness add Green chillies while grinding
- You can add any vegetables like carrot,peas,potatoes,peas,cauliflower,turnip,soya beans etc.
If you find this post useful,Please pin it or share it in facebook / Whatsapp /Google+ . Also please share your suggestions and your valuable comments.It will motivate me and i feel very happy.Thank You