Waffles : Delicious, fluffy, golden and crunchy waffles is a treat for a morning breakfast.I love to have waffles with a scoop of icecream topped with chocolate sauce.Do try it for your family members and share your feedback:)
- Take 2 Eggs and separate yolks and white part in bowls and keep it aside.
- In a large bowl, Add milk, Egg yolks, vanilla extract and Oil. Mix well.
- To that sift All purpose flour, Corn starch, Baking powder and little salt. Mix it well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites with a whisk until stiff.
- Slowly fold them into the batter.
- Grease the waffle maker with Oil or butter
- Scoop the batter into your waffle maker in batches and cook according to the waffle maker directions.cook until the waffle is crisp and golden brown.
- Serve it with maple syrup and some fruits or with ice cream topped with chocolate sauce.
- You can replace all purpose flour with whole wheat for an healthier version.
- Cornstarch is the secret for crispy waffles.It will be perfectly crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.But if you dont want, skip that and Add the All purpose flour itself.
- You can Freeze the leftovers in Ziplock bags.You can pop them in the toaster to reheat and they come out nearly as well as freshly made.