- To Cook Yam
- To Roast
Yam Roast :This roast is an awesome side dish and it can be done very quickly. Do try this simple recipe and share how it turned out to you 🙂
- To Cook Yam : Boil some water and add salt to it.
- Add the cubed yam pieces and allow the yam pieces to cook . Make sure it is not get cooked until mushy.
- To Roast : In a Pan, heat some Oil.Temper it with mustard seeds, fennel seeds, dry red chillies and curry leaves.
- To that, add ginger garlic paste and saute until raw smell goes.
- Add the cooked yam and saute in the oil for 2 mins.
- Add the spices turmeric powder, Kashmiri chilli powder,pepper powder, fennel seeds powder and salt. Mix well until all the masalas coated well.
- Delicious yam roast is ready to serve.